Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

BOHOL ADVENTURES PART 1

These pictures were taken inside the van that we rented on our day tour in Bohol last March 09-12 2011. My wife and kids were busy taking a nap, so I decided took pictures of the rural life of Boholanos. Basically, fishing and farming is their source of living here . Mang Jun, our tour guide decided to took the farthest site on our list which was Chocolate hills(pics to follow). I noticed that there are lot of nipa and mangrove trees here. Panglao Island is approximately 5-10 minute ride away from Bohol Mainland. But Bohol Beach Club resort? well that is another story. I was tempted  to ask Mang Jun to stop for a while so I could take some more pics since the fishing area is so picturesque. Anyway, I set my camera shutter to 1/1000 -4000 to compensate the speed of our Van. Darn,,,could've taken a few more shots if only Mang Jun decided to stop...enjoy for now!. (Oh, did I mention that  it was taken inside a speeding van)


Anyway, enjoy the shots, I hope you like it!

1 comment:

RIZALENIO said...

Like all the shots esp. You captured my mother's homeland beautifully.